The 23rd International Congress on Vertical Transportation Technologies
June 16-18, 2020
Grandior Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
ELEVCON 2020 The 23rd International Congress on Vertical Transportation Technologies, June 16-18, 2020 Grandior Hotel, Prague, Czech Republic
CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME LETTER
Dear Friends and Colleagues:
I am delighted to invite you to Prague for Elevcon 2020, the 23rd International Congress on Vertical Transportation.
Prague is the spectacular capital of the Czech Republic. The “City of a Hundred Spires” on the Vltava river is known to people from all over the world and ranks among the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Our upcoming congress will be held at the newly designed Grandior Hotel Prague, perfectly situated in the city center of Prague, from 16 to 18 of June 2020.
The IAEE Scientific Committee plans an excellent programme covering all major aspects of vertical transportation. Presentations and workshops will be offered by international experts, ensuring an exciting professional atmosphere. Furthermore, Elevcon 2020 also offers a stimulating opportunity for trade exhibitors to show their most recent and advanced equipment, technologies and innovations.
On behalf of IAEE I would like to extend a warm welcome to those who are relatively new to our industry.
Your participation in Elevcon 2020 will introduce you to the top personalities in vertical transportation, and offer you the opportunity to meet your colleagues from all over the world.
Looking forward to seeing you in Prague.
IAEE President and Chairman of Elevcon 2020
- Mr. Ami Lustig, Israel, IAEE President & Elevcon Prague 2020 Chairman
- Mr. John Inglis, OAM, Australia, IAEE President Emeritus
- Mr. John Antona, USA, Vertical Transport Technology Corp.
- Mr. Robert Nicholson, USA, Architectural Elevator Consulting , LLC
- Dr. Albert T. P. So, Hong Kong, Scientific Advisor, IAEE
- Mr. Joseph Stier, Belgium, IAEE Administrative Board Chairman
- Mr. Sefa Targit, Turkey, President of AYSAD